Recent Post

Coffee | History, Process, Benefits and Banned

40 Days | Self-written Short Fiction Story




That Sunday was a wonderfully bright day of the winter season. His friend Mayank went to his space for a one day trip. Mayank just anticipated an unexpected excursion and called three additional friends. In some time, Shruti and Priya went to his condo and sat tight for Amit as he was in every case late. Up to that point they all delighted in eating tidbits which Manas ordered online and had a meaningful conversation after quite a while.

Following an hour Amit came and they all yelled at him. At that point in the middle of Mayank stated, "listen everybody we can't burn through our time accusing one who is ordinarily a late individual. I called all of you for a one-day trip to have full happiness." Meanwhile, Shruti asked, "Where are we going?". He stated, "One antiquated temple in the middle of backwoods 30 km ahead from the public interstate. It's not famous but enjoyable. I have my vehicle and including me, Manas and Priya can likewise drive". "In this way, for what reason were we sitting pointlessly its 11 AM rush and get something to eat", Shruti said cheerfully. 

They gathered a bag and began their one day trip. They spent out energy by tuning in to melodies and took rests as well. Following a couple of hours, they arrived at that excellent eye-getting temple. It was old and they all lauded Mayank for that. Manas took a few photographs as a memory. He was engaged in tapping the photographs and keeping in mind that clicking he arrived at the temple's backyard. 

He saw a little burial chamber molded structure of rocks it might be of 7-8 feet and he saw a book of dark shading spread bound with raw thread. His eyes looked all over the place yet nobody was there. Likewise, he called his friends yet nobody replied. In this way, he put it in his bag and looked for his friends at that point moved to the temple's major plot where he saw his friends were just looking for him. 

They leave the temple after some time. "See I got a book from the backyard nobody saw me so I kept it with me", Manas told everyone while traveling. "Open this book", Priya said. "It looks some sort of old antiquated book", Shruti said while he was opening the thread binds. When Manas opened the bunch he saw the clear pages no word composed at any side of that book. "I believe it's a clear diary", Amit said. "Boring you keep it with yourself", Shruti said while jabbing him and all snickered. Around evening time, when he was in his condo, thought to write something on his new dairy, So he began with- 


Day 1 

"Hi, I am Manas. I don't have the foggiest idea why we met however I wish we generally be in contact and never get separated from one another. It regards me as subsequent to cutting off my association from her I don't have anybody to impart my considerations and words to anybody. Indeed. I have old buddies yet Apeksha regarded me really we were in a cozy relationship. I miss her definitely however I don't know whether she does or not. I wish she does with the goal that we can be again in a solid relationship. After quite a while today, we as a whole enjoyed well in the bustling timetable of office work. That was all a direct result of Mayank. I figure I should name you as my Wish Diary since when I wish for something then I will reveal to you every day. So, its enough for the primary day we will meet tomorrow night." 

Another day went ordinary like nothing uncommon he didn't examine anything with respect to dairy to his associates. Around evening time after he ate, sat on a seat put two hands on the table, and tapped fingers thinking to write in his diary. He pulled the cabinet and took out the diary and began writing as- 

Day 2 

"Hello, my dear friend, today was a typical day at the workplace with a hefty outstanding burden. I get exhausted here and I need to change my organization to any MNC where I can improve compensation. I wish it could occur. I will apply my CV tomorrow to one." 

He composed just this then he got a call from his mom and talked for quite a while and after the call, he dozed. He proceeded with his day by day late evening composition and went through a month. 

He sat on seat pulled cabinet and took out his diary to compose something as- 

Day 40 

"Hi, you don't have the foggiest idea what happened today. Today I met Apeksha following quite a long while. You are my fortunate to me. The main day I expounded on to meet and it happened today. I don't get time today else I will tell my companions I will say them tomorrow. She will be moved one week from now and it will be inconceivable for me to meet her again however I saw her upbeat its enough for me. I miss those days with her. I think now our time is over we can't be seeing someone previously."

In some time, Manas got a call from an unknown number, "Manas I am Apeksha I am not feeling admirable would you be able to come now?" she said while sobbing. "What happened?", he addressed shockingly. "Kindly come you will see", she addressed him, and the call disengaged. He called her again and stated, "Text me your location I don't have a clue where you live". 

In one more moment, he got a ping sound from his cell phone and rushed to her. When Manas contacted her loft he saw her seated still on her couch with watery eyes and stated, "Manas I figure we can again be in a relationship no one can take care of me as you do and love as you do I just hung tight for you. I need to be with you everlastingly like two wings of a butterfly. Do you remember the butterfly." She came nearer to him with watery eyes of love and expectation. 

"Yes, I remember everything every second spent with you.", "So say me again", she whispered in his ears. 

"I will not allow time to continue moving his hands when I see my love into your eyes it feels like a big world to me where I want to be lost in that world, not allow the hands of the clock to continue ticking when I feel your warm breathing which gives your love to me, not allows time to go ahead when I touch you softly like a butterfly smooth like a butterfly and I want to be your butterfly who wants to take all your love of mine your scent attracts me to show my caring love like a butterfly".

"Manas you are the same as before", she said while they embraced one another. 

Other moment Manas saw a diary on the table then he unexpectedly evoked about his diary and said, "I want to say something to you, a month before I got a diary and on the first day I wrote about you and today it happens true as like a dream", "I think this must be an occurrence" she answered him. "Perhaps, so we will meet tomorrow", he said while moving towards the entryway and she mentioned him to remain yet he won't and said he possibly got a require a meeting from MNC. She concurred and stated, "Spotlight on your work first we will meet tomorrow". 

After certain minutes while driving his bike he noticed about a diary that he referenced a new position in MNC. At the point when he arrived at his apartment he hurried to the table, pull the cabinet, took out the diary, and opened Day 1. He saw it was a clear page. Of Day 2 he saw each word was composed and mumbled, "How day 1 would be eradicated". 

He looked altogether every last trace of dairy spread, back, and strips as well yet got nothing. He felt that must be an occurrence yet how could be it eradicated. 

Other day morning Manas woke up. He sat at the edge of the bed yawns and scoured his eyes and checked his mobile and saw two messages from Apeksha. He grinned and went to get fresh. While eating he got a ping in his mobile and saw a mail from MNC that he was recruited as a supervisor in Chennai. He was stunned and ran to see the diary. He saw Day 2 additionally got deleted as like Day 1. He got terrified and called Mayank for some assistance, "Hello Mayank you think about the diary I got from our outing a month ago?", "Goodness no doubt I remember that old diary", "Would you be able to come right now I am in a tough situation with this shit", "Sure will be in 60 minutes", Mayank answered to him.

Following an hour Mayank went to his apartment and he informed him regarding all events with him and diary. Mayank stunned and said to him to throw it or destroy it. Manas consented to destroy so he lit the gas stove and put the diary over it. The two of them get stunned the diary was still unburned. Neither it bursts into flames nor it was warmed up. Seeing every one of those of things Mayank stated, "How about we go to the temple and we will put it there just from where you got." He concurred and left with the diary. 

"Manas what you wished different days?", Mayank asked him while driving. "I think my desire fulfilled in 40 days. See on Day 40 wish of Day 1 was fulfilled this was acceptable yet awful also it might damage to anybody." Mayank concurred by saying you are correct. They talked about every one of those of works in the diary. Later on, they arrived at the temple and Mayank asked Manas to go alone put the diary on its place and he would hang tight for him in the car. 

He consented to him and went inside the temple and afterward its backyard. As he simply needed to put it inside the little burial chamber-like structure he saw a few hermits in the gathering. He waited for quite a while and act like venerating. Sooner or later, when nobody was there he put the diary and hurried towards the car after he left the temple. 

When Mayank saw Manas coming towards him he asked him whether he put it or not and Manas shook his head in yes and they left. "Much appreciated, Mayank with your assistance it just is done", "No need simply chill now", Mayank answered to him. In the following moment, Manas got a call from Apeksha she called him to meet as he said the previous evening. "I might be late today as now I am out of my home." Manas doesn't have the foggiest idea of how that would be conceivable as one writes his desires or personal words in the diary and it worked out in 40 days. Mayank comforted him as he was concerned and frightened. 

After some time the two of them arrived at Manas' condo and saw that same diary over the table. They were deadened. The two of them sat on the couch contemplating what they can do straight away. After certain rounds of the bigger hand of the clock, Manas said "I think we ought to go to any priest of the temple he could help me, and I recall one thing that I wrote we will never get separated on the first day." 

Mayank opened the diary and saw the initial two pages were clear and asked Manas to tear this. Manas disagreed with this and said to go again to the temple to meet any priest. 

Later they left the condo with a diary. Both were frightened and seated quietly. Considering something uncommon. After at some point when they arrived at the temple they looked for a priest or hermit in the yard. However, they didn't find anybody. So they conclude hurried to the courtyard of the temple and saw one hermit in meditation. They murmured to one another and keeping in mind that listening to their murmuring hermit opened his eyes and asked, "What do you need?" They took a gander at one another. Manas ventured forward towards him and said every one of his sufferings to him with the diary. 

Furthermore, stated, "What would I be able to accomplish for this as it..." Hermit halted him by saying, "This diary cannot be separated from you, you are by all account not the only one who got this diary. It took a few lives to make the writer's desire true. Nobody fulfills what he got from god or with the endowments of God. A human's desire or want makes one unsatisfied with all the things he accomplished with his own difficult work in his life. The desire for more killed humankind and make them cruel, this is the reason this diary is a curse to humans and humankind at the earth." 

Manas was in stun and asked him would he be able to be liberated from this curse or not and Hermit stated, "You cannot be separated from this however in the event that any day you didn't write your desire, at that point following 40 days it will be gone everlastingly and will take its author's life also. So you will die when this diary will be gone I know this because my father also got this diary and it took his life." 

Manas had just two alternatives left. One to live with the diary and the other to die with the diary. Subsequent to having a meaningful conversation with the hermit they left the temple and nobody had the option to express something to one another. While driving Mayank said Manas to proceed with the diary as he can do what he needs to. "No Mayank I quit writing my desires since Day 5." Manas said to him panicly. Everything went like what the hermit said. On Day 46 Manas got vanished from his room and the diary was at its own unique spot at the temple. After certain days Sharad saw a diary at the temple's backyard there was nobody around then so he chose to keep it with him as a personal diary.

                                                    

Other Short Fiction Story-


Comments

  1. Very interesting to read it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful story. Keep posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was beautiful, well done.
    keep writing like this .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing story. I found myself completely absorbed in the story line. You are a promising writer. Keep writing 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such appreciative words and stay curious...

      Delete
  5. What a nice story. Appreciate ur hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting story good work I like it 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

In the post that you have got any questions, it would be ideal if you let me know.
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.